Moving and Delivery Guidelines
Advance written notice is required for all company moves or deliveries within Brookfield Place.
Tenants are requested to contact the Coordinator, Building Services
as far in advance of the move date as possible. All moves must take place Monday through Friday after 6:00 p.m., or on weekends. Elevator bookings are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Additional charges for Loading Dock personnel, elevator operators, and security escorts will be charged to the Tenant at prevailing rates detailed in the Standard Additional Services Rates section.
The following rules pertain to moving of furniture, equipment and supplies in and out of Brookfield Place:
- The loading dock is the only complex entrance permitted for use during moves.
- Restoring any damage to the complex or fixtures in connection with the move is the financial responsibility of the Tenant.
- The service elevator is the only elevator that can be used to move furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Arrangements must be made with the Coordinator, Building Services for use of the service elevator for each move. A firm start and end time should be established for each elevator booking.
- Security supervision is required during the move.
- Movers are required to remove all boxes, trash, etc., when leaving the building. Any materials left behind will be disposed at the Tenant’s cost.
- Brookfield Place has a strict "No Smoking" policy. Moving crews are not permitted to smoke in any area of the complex.
- The Toronto Fire Department prohibits the blocking of any fire corridor, exit door, elevator lobby or hallway.